Friday, 6 July 2012

Hello!

Hello Everybody!

My name is Charlotte and I'm a 15 year old British teenager! This is my first blog so I thought I'd do a little introduction of myself.

I am a brown haired, blue eyed, pale skinned teenager from Newcastle, England. Yes, I'm a geordie! I have just finished my GCSE's and I have left school and am now in the midst of my 12 week long summer. Well, I say summer, the weather is total rubbish! No joke, I'm sure it has rained everyday. But I guess, that is typical British weather! I love going out with my friends and family and just having a laugh! I dance and I've been dancing ever since I was 3 years old and I love it! It keeps you fit and it's great fun! I love to shop. I seriously think I have an addiction. But, I'm not complaining, because shopping is the best thing ever invented! Whether it's going into town or sitting in my room, browsing the internet, I am in my element whenever I am looking at and buying new clothes.

My life = Beauty and Fashion. I absolutely love everything to do with beauty and fashion! On my blog, I will tell you about products which I have bought, products which I love and products that I want to buy. I will be myself and will probably babble on but y'know, that's just me! I'm a very talkative person and I'll probably just tell you all anything and everything! I will share my favourite products and how to use them. I will tell you my different skin routines, make up routines, hair routines and everything related to beauty! I will show you my favourite items of clothing and my favourite outfits too! I will hopefully interest you guys by sharing with you all the things that I love. 

Hopefully, I will get better at blogging and since this is my first blog, it is quite short but I promise to make my blogs as interesting and fun as possible! Hopefully I will figure out how to make my blog look more attractive too. I am most definitely not a computer whizz and have no idea how to work out things but in time (preferably soon), I will figure it out!

Hope you all have a lovely day and I will post another blog soon and get going!

Love you all xoxo