Monday, 23 July 2012

Shopping Haul.

Hello!


Today, I went into town with my parents for a little shopping trip. All the sales were on but if I'm honest, I didn't get much because I couldn't find anything that I really liked. All of the things that I liked were full price but I managed to get a few things. I'm trying to save my money this summer but it's just impossible seeing as though I have an addiction to shopping. Even today I had to put down the most gorgeous pair of rose pink high waisted shorts in Topshop! I had to hold myself back from buying them, I was like 'woaaah what am I doing?!' I guess when I save up some more money I will have to cheekily invest in them.


First I went into Fenwicks to my favourite part, Cath Kidston. I love Cath Kidston. I could literally buy everything from there! Floral prints are my fav and everything that she does are just gorgeous! I decided that I need a new mug. The mugs I have at home, I've had for quite a bit of time, so I thought I'd buy a new one. Cath Kidston mugs are so pretty, and for £5, it's relatively cheap! Some people may think that for a brand like Cath Kidston, everything can be quite expensive, but that's not necessarily the case. I love a good cup of tea and this mug will be great to drink it out of!



I then went into Next where they had a huge sale on with some great reductions! I found a pair of shoes that I just fell in love with. But guess what, they didn't have my size. Typical! Have you ever realised that whenever you really like something they never have it in your size or there's something wrong with it? Yep, this always happens to me. To make up for it though, I bought a top reduced from £14 to £6. Bargain! I love collared tops and I seemed to have started to create a little collection in my wardrobe. This top is red with small white hearts patterned all over. It can easily be worn with jeans, denim shorts or just plain leggings. Then, I went into New Look. My favourite shop ever (well, as well as Topshop). In here, I bought a thin jumper for £12.99. This jumper is a baby pink colour and quite thin and not chunky so I can wear it during all seasons. The colour is gorgeous and again it could easily be worn with jeans or leggings. I also bought a pair ankle boots. I've been wanting a pair for a while now and I finally found some in New Look. Can always trust New Look eh? They cost £19.99 and are suade with a camel colour.



Lastly, I went into Superdrug and did some make up shopping. After reading a few blogs, I've been wanting MUA's Professional Love Hearts Lip Balm 'Sweet Kiss' for a while. The colour is a light pink and it is very glossy, which is great, with a nice smell. I also bought Barry M 151 Lipstick 'Sunset'. I love Barry M and it's one of my favourite make up brands at reasonable prices. After a long period of time swatching numerous lipsticks, I decided to go for this one. The colour looks like a bright pink but on the swatch it wasn't as bright so I can't wait to try it and I'll probably post a more in-depth review about it later.

From left to right:
Barry M 151 Lipstick 'Sunset - £4.49
MUA Love Heart Lip Balm 'Sweet Kiss' - £2.00
So yeah, this is basically what I bought today. Time for a nice cup of tea in my new Cath Kidston mug and The Inbetweeners is on the television so it's a perfect night! 

Charlotte xxx