Sunday, 2 September 2012

Outfit Post!

Hello!

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday! This is my first outfit post on my blog so I hope you all like it. During this past week and a half I've been to about 6 parties, busy I know, but I wanted to do an outfit post for each one but being the silly person that I am, I always forgot to take a photo of my outfit before I left the house. This was probably due to the fact I take forever to get ready and I always rush at the last minute. However last night, I was ready with plenty of time to spare so I did end up taking a photo of my outfit for my blog. Yay go me!



Blazer - New Look - I bought this blazer over a year ago and I absolutely love it. It goes with everything. I think I bought it for £20-£30, but I can't remember the exact price. 
Skirt - Topshop - £20 - I've been wanting a denim skirt for a while now and when I found this I thought it was perfect. It isn't real denim, but it feels like it. It has a super soft feeling material.
Top - H&M - £7.99 - After buying the skirt I didn't know what kind of top to wear with it so I popped along to H&M and my friend spotted this top. The pastel goes great with the denim skirt.
Shoes - Office - I got these shoes for my 16th birthday last Sunday off my parents. I pointed them out to my mam about a week before, giving her a subtle hint that I reaaaaaally wanted them and I did get them, I was chuffed!


Make Up Time!
I ended up changing my hair for this photo because I decided I didn't want parts of my hair clipped back. I'm a fussy person! I haven't straightened my hair in a long time because I wanted to cut back on doing it as it ruins my hair. But last night I went for a change and straightened it all.

MAC Pro Longwear Foundation
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse
L'Oreal True Match Powder
Natural Collection SunTint Bronzing Powder
Natural Collection Blushed Cheeks (Peach Melba)
Benefit Sunbeam Highlighter

Urban Decay Naked Palette - 'Creep' for eyeliner and 'Buck' for eyebrows
Maybelline Colossal Volume Cat Eyes Mascara
Maybelline Great Lash Blackest Black Mascara

Topshop 'Coy'
MUA 'Sweet Kiss' Lip Balm

So, that's what I wore for the party last night. I'll try and do some more outfit posts here and then (if I don't take so long to get ready).

Charlotte xxx