Sunday, 30 September 2012

Weekly Favourites...

Hi everyone!

So, I've decided that I'm going to do a weekly post telling you all which products I am loving that week and why. I've seen this being done on many other blogs and I thought I'd do one of my own for my blog (not meaning to copy of course ;D) But then at the end of each post I'll tell you my highlight of the week, just to mix it up a bit with something different as well as my fashion and beauty loves!

Favourite Make Up










Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara
I went shopping yesterday and bought this mascara. I know I've had it less than 24 hours but I love it! The brush is huge and gives great extension to the lashes. Will definitely do a full review on this at a later date once I've worn it some more!

Favourite Nail Varnish



















Barry M Peach Melba
This is my all time favourite nail varnish! I've been wearing it all this week and it's such a nice colour. It has a peachy/pink tone to it and is great for an everyday nail colour.

Favourite Skincare Product



















Manuka Doctor Foaming Cleanser
I was given this product for my birthday on the 26th August. I've been wanting to get the ApiClear range from Manuka Doctor for a while now, especially since I heard my fav girl Millie Mackintosh from Made in Chelsea uses this range, and if Millie uses it then I must use it! She always has glowing skin and I would do anything to have skin like hers! I didn't start using this product straight away and only in the past couple of weeks have been using it every morning and night. I have to say, it has made a great difference to my skin, making it softer and brighter. Will do a full review of this soon :-)

Favourite Make Up Brush












Real Techniques Buffing Brush
I've been wanting the Real Techniques make up brushes by Samantha Chapman for a while now after reading about them on other blogs and watching video tutorials on Pixiwoo's YouTube channel. It's great for applying liquid foundation and gives full and even coverage.

Favourite Item of Clothing



















Yes, summer is over and there's no more tops and shorts and going out without a coat, *cry*. Autumn has arrived and the knitwear is coming in the shops, so I'm stocking up. I realised I didn't have a cream cardigan and when I was in Topshop yesterday, I saw this and absolutely loved it. It'll go with most outfits and it's soooo warm. Definitely an autumn/winter wearer!

Highlight of the Week

















On Friday night I went out for my friend, Amber's birthday. We went to the Tavistock Retro in South Shields and it was gorrrrgeous! This was definitely the highlight of my week, especially after a long gruelling week of sixth form, it was great to just relax and have a laugh with my friends. I couldn't stop laughing all night, seriously had a major case of the giggles. However, I feel like I look miserable on the photos, I hate smiling with my mouth closed, I actually can't do it! That's the downside of having braces I guess! Overall I had a great night celebrating Amber's birthday!

So that's my first 'episode' of my Sunday Favourites! Yes, I called it an episode as if it was an episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S or something, but yknow, I didn't know what else to call it haha! Hope you all have had a great weekend and enjoy your week!

Charlotte xxx