Sunday, 21 October 2012

MAC 'Please Me'

MAC 'Please Me'




MAC 'Please Me' is not my normal 'go-to' lipstick, I have to admit. I'm more of a nude, coral and pastel pink sort of girl. I love MAC lipsticks and this is the new addition to my collection. 'Please Me' is a dark pink shade. When I swatched it in House of Fraser, it seemed to be lighter to when I applied it to my lips. It's taken me a while to get used to it and I still don't know whether I like it or not and whether it's me. I think it's cause of my hair. At the moment I have light brown hair, well it's going ginger to be fair. I dyed it in the summer and it's in desperate need of a re-colour so, this week I'm dying it slightly darker, so it's more like my natural colour of chocolate brown. I think this is why I'm not too sure of this lipstick, because it doesn't match my hair. Weird right?
However, I have worn it a few times and people have complimented the colour of it so I guess it's not too bad ;-) Like all MAC lipsticks, they apply so well and have a creamy texture which feels great on the lips. They last a little while, however, I would've preferred it to last longer than it did. It comes at a price of £14.00 and you can buy MAC lipsticks from most department stores. I bought mine from House of Fraser.

Have you tried 'Please Me' from MAC? Let me know what you think!

Charlotte xxx