Sunday, 7 October 2012

Sunday Favourites...

Hi everyone!

Hope you've all had a great weekend! So, it's that time of the week again...Sunday. How fast do these weekends go?! I don't know what to think about Sundays, I like them because it's kind of a relaxing day, visiting family etc...until it gets to that time of the day where I have to do work. Sundays are pretty much a love/hate thing with me. However, TOWIE is on tonight so that makes me happy! TOM KILBY COME AT ME!
Anyway, down to business...

Favourite Make-Up


MAC Please Me
On Friday night, me and the mother went shopping, as per, and my mam decided to treat me to a MAC lipstick. How kind?! This is Please Me. I wanted a pink lipstick and when I swatched this it looked like a peachy pink colour but when I applied it to my lips it was more of deep pink. I don't normally go for darker coloured lipstick so I have to admit, I'm going to have to wear this a few more times until I'm used to it. I do like it though! I love MAC lipsticks, they're so easy to apply and so creamy and long lasting!

Favourite Nail Varnish

Models Own Utopia
Okay, so, I think I've found my new favourite nail polish (sorry Barry M Peach Melba). I'm going to admit, this is my first Models Own nail varnish and I'm now thinking, why on earth have I not bought one before?! I've been admiring the Models Own range but I just didn't really get round to buying one. This colour is a grey/lilac colour, if that makes sense! The application is soooooo good, it glides smoothly on. The colour is so strong as well and dries so quickly! Very impressed!

Favourite Skincare Product


Cath Kidston Bluebell Hand Balm
I absolutely love Cath Kidston, it's one of my favourite brands! If I could buy everything, I would! I love all of the accessories, make up bags etc but I've never really tried the beauty products. I got this Hand Balm for Christmas and have been using it a lot recently. I apply it just before I go to bed and it leaves my hands sooo soft! It smells gorgeous too!

Favourite Make Up Brush


Real Techniques Contour Brush
So, on my blog you'll probably see a lot of comments about the Real Techniques make up brushes. They are my new little beauties. This is the contour brush which came with the Core Collection. I use it mainly for blush as it applies the right amount but, I also use it to apply highlighter on my cheekbones and brow bones and I use it for bronzer along my jawline to make it more defined.

Favourite Item of Clothing


I know what you're thinking...why has she got a Christmas jumper in October?! Well, I'm stocking up on knitwear you see and at the moment Primark have some gorgeous knitwear! I was stuck between two jumpers but I edged more towards this one. One thing you have to know about me is that I love Christmas, it's my favourite time of the year. So if you see me on my blog blabbing on about how I'm so excited for Christmas and giving you a constant reminder of how many days there are (79 DAYS!!) just go along with it ;-) Anyway, this jumper came in at £14 and it's so warm and comfy! Would highly recommend you take a trip down to Primark, I'll definitely be getting more knitwear for the Winter!

So there's my Sunday favourites for this week. Sorry it's late, been so busy doing work today and I was writing this whilst watching X Factor so I was kinda slow. Hope you all have a great week and I'll speak soon!

Charlotte xxx