Sunday, 4 November 2012

My Current Skincare Routine...

From left to right: St. Ives Blemish Fighting Apricot Scrub, Manuka Doctor Foaming Cleanser,
 Garnier Spot Purifying Toner, Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser

Hi everyone!

Lately, I've been having really bad skin. I have an oily T-zone, so that's my forehead and my nose, and I tend to get a few blemishes in that area and also a few dry patches. I'm always on the look out for that perfect, must-have skincare product. That skin product of all skin products. I've started to get into a skin routine because I hate it when my skin is bad so I've been purchasing a few products recently to see if they work.

St. Ives Blemish Fighting Apricot Scrub
After reading many blogs and reviews on the St. Ives collection I thought I had to try it out. So, I took a trip to boots and they had a 3 for 2 offer on all skincare at the time. This made me extremely happy. It smells gorgeous, it smells like peaches! I only use a small amount and use it about 3 or 4 times a week and it has made my skin a lot smoother and I have realised the number of spots has gone down.

Manuka Doctor Foaming Cleanser
I was given this as a present for my birthday in August and I've used it ever since. I was wanting the Manuka Doctor ApiClear range for ages ever since I found out my beauty icon Millie Mackintosh uses them. I use this every morning and night and it has definitely helped clear spots and blemishes and it helps my skin  look healthy and a lot brighter. It's a great wake-me-up for my skin, especially on a morning! You can buy the Manuka Doctor range from Holland & Barrett.

Garnier Spot Purifying Toner
I bought this in the 3 for 2 offer at Boots. I have a thing when it comes to toners, sometimes I feel they can be a bit harsh on my skin, especially on any spots and blemishes that I have. I don't tend to use this toner all of the time because of this, so I only really use it when I have problem areas, such as spots and blemishes. I have realised a difference, however, as it does reduce the redness which is great because it makes them less noticable. High five to that!

Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser
I've been using this product for ages now and I always re-purchase it because I love it and I do believe that this is one of the best moisturisers around at a great price! I use it morning and night and it gives an even texture to my skin and makes it really smooth. It's great whenever I have dry patches as well. Would definitely highly recommend this product to anyone!

Hope you all have a lovely Sunday evening and hope you have a good week! It's bonfire night tomorrow, one of my favourite nights of the year. I love going to firework displays and watching the fireworks, the atmosphere is amazing! I love the sound of fireworks as well! Eeeek! Enjoy whatever you're doing tomorrow night!

Charlotte xxx