Tuesday, 7 July 2015

A Waistcoat and Ripped Jeans - OOTD



I never seem to do many fashion posts and I really should do more. I'm rubbish at taking photos of myself so this post just made me laugh because trying to pose for these kind of posts is not my forte. I know it may seem a bit stupid at the minute to be wearing jeans as Britain has suddenly brought a heatwave to the country but I liked my outfit and I thought I'd share it with you all. I've been wearing my ripped Joni jeans from Topshop quite a lot recently and when I first bought them I was a bit hesitant in wearing them because I didn't know whether they'd suit me or not. And yes, I do get jokes all the time about how 'I have holes in my jeans and didn't realise' or 'your jeans are looking a bit worn and old there Charl' so believe me I've heard every joke in the book. I love just chucking my ripped jeans on when I don't really know what to wear and they're so easy to dress up or dress down.

My waistcoat is from New Look and is quite a recent purchase. I've been eyeing up these waistcoats for  while now but didn't know whether to buy one or not. So for my first try I decided to buy a tan colour as I thought it would go well with quite a lot of outfits. I think it's perfect for summer, especially at the minute as it doesn't feel like you're wearing a jacket and is very lightweight. Underneath I just wore my favourite white cami top from Topshop which has a slight v neck. I love this cami because for ages I had been looking for one which wasn't see through. Does anyone else have this problem?? And to finish it off I wore my comfy black plimsolls from New Look which, I have to admit, gave me blisters when I first wore them but they're now my favourite shoes.

Tan Waistcoat - £19.99

Charlotte xxx