Tuesday 10 March 2015

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like...Spring!




I have one question to ask you...how on earth is it 10 days into March already?! It feels like yesterday that it was Christmas. I actually can't believe how fast this year is going, and I know I say that a lot just like every other person and their dog living in this world but seriously, WHUT?! Since it is March this means we are nearly approaching my fav month of the year which is Summer! However, Spring comes first and not only does it get me really excited for Summer but love every little bit of Spring itself.

Here's why:

1. Sunny weather. Even though it is hard to believe in a country like England, this had to come top of my list. As soon as the sun comes out it instantly puts me in a good mood and always makes me want to go to the beach for some reason.

2. Lighter nights. there's nothing better than walking home from uni at 6 on a Thursday evening when the sun is setting. Although I love winter, it gets to a point where I crave lighter nights. It makes the day feel much longer!

3. Pastel colours. Oh my days my favourite type of colours. You get to that stage where you're done with wearing burgundy's and purple shades and want to use colour. I love everything pastel; my nails, my clothes, my bags...you name it.

4. No big coats. I've been saying this to myself for a while now as well as telling many people, but I can't be bothered to wear big, thick coats anymore. I want to be able to go out in a thin coat or just a little jumper please?!

5. Double figures. And by this I mean temperature. I love it when it's hot. I actually think I prefer being hot than cold and when the sun's out it's even more perfect.

6. Bare legs. You'll be thinking 'what are you on about?!' But, I love the feeling of going out in a dress or skirt and not have to wear tights. Although this may not happen just yet (thanks England), there'll always be an occasional cheeky leg reveal...

7. Flowers. This may make me sound a bit grannyish, but I love it when the flowers blossom and the leaves fill the trees. Hahaha why am I laughing at myself, I'm actually being serious!

8. Sitting in the garden. This is one of my favourite things to do ever. I love spending the day in our back garden, blogging, listening to music and just watching the world go by.

9. Eating outside. I love being able to go outside and enjoy my breakfast and cup of tea in the morning sun or even sitting out in restaurants and cafes to eat whilst enjoying the sun.

10. Driving with the windows down. There's nothing better than going on a drive with the windows open, music turned up and the sun shining. 

11. Sunglasses. Finally a girl can get her sunnies on!

12. The excitement of Summer. Knowing that Summer is only a few months away just makes me love Spring even more. *Does excited/weird dance sitting on my chair.*

Charlotte xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig