Sunday 3 March 2013

Charlie 'Chic' Body Spray Review




Hi everyone!

Hope you're all okay!
So today I thought I'd do a little post on the Charlie 'Chic' body spray. This is a long lost product that I've learnt to love again. I first used this about 2 and a half years ago when I went on holiday to Egypt and then stopped using it for a while until recently and every time I spray it, it reminds me so much of that holiday! I love having random things that remind you of a certain time!

'An alluring blend of patchouli and sandalwood with a hint of timeless amber.'
The scent of 'patchouli' has been used for years in perfumes and it comes as a herb plant and 'sandalwood' is a fragrant wood from trees. I'm going to be honest, I had no idea what any of these were so I thought I'd do a little bit of research to actually have some knowledge on the product! It is not an overpowering smell, which is great because I hate sprays that choke everyone you pass. It has a musky smell but so fresh and feminine! It isn't very long-lasting, as you would expect with most body sprays, but for £1.69 it's pretty good value!

Chic is a pink coloured bottle with a girly lacy print design. The bottle itself is quite small, so handy to keep in your handbag and you get 75ml of body spray. You can buy this from any drugstore, particularly Boots and Superdrug. There are also many other sprays from the Charlie collection but I haven't actually tried any, might have to purchase some to see how they compare, but for the moment I think I'll stick with my fav!

Enjoy your Sunday!


Charlotte xxx
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig