Tuesday 19 February 2013

The Ultimate Beach Goddess...Lee Stafford Sea Salt Spray



Hi everyone!

Hope you're all okay!

I absolutely love the natural look and I've been trying to use as little heat as possible on my hair because I don't want to damage it. Without using curlers or straighteners, I've created a wavy/curly look by using 
Lee Stafford's Sea Salt Spray. I've used this product for a couple of years now and I used it on holiday quite a lot to create a beach wave look. Lately, after I dry my hair slightly with either a hairdryer or just a towel, I spray this product a few times all over my hair and scrunch it with my fingers. My hair is naturally wavy and by using this it defines my waves and adds a slight curl to it.

The only downside I have about this product is the fact that it can make your hair feel quite rough if you spray too much. If you use too much of this product it does give your hair that 'just got out of the sea' feel which is never good. It is recommended on the back of the product that you should spray it about 52 times but in my opinion, I think that is too much so I just go my own way and spray about 10 times all over so that it doesn't feel dry and full of product.



I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is interested in creating a beach wave look and at a price of £7.49 from Boots it is great value for your money and lasts a long time!

Hope you all have a lovely Tuesday!

Charlotte xxx




SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig