Monday 26 August 2013

The Cayman Islands in Photos!

Hey guys!

So for the last two weeks have been spent in paradise. I went to the Cayman Islands in the Caribbean with my parents and had the most amazing and relaxing time. We stayed in the island of Grand Cayman in the Marriott hotel and everything was perfect. It's just a shame it had to end! I thought, instead of explaining everything, you might like to see a selection of the photos I had taken when I was away because if you're anything like me, I love looking at photos as well as taking them. So, relax, enjoy and let me know what you think!
The Courtyard.
Camana Bay.
Being Artistic.
The Hotel.
George Town.
A Caribbean Storm.
Playsuit: Missguided.
Dress: Miss Selfridge.
The Blow Holes.
The 'Inbetweeners' Car.
Botanic Park.
Snake.
Blue Iguana.

This holiday was honestly amazing. I'd do anything to go back and although I love being back in the UK, it doesn't have a thing on Grand Cayman.

Hope you're all well!

Charlotte xxx

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig