Wednesday 7 August 2013

A Girl Loves a Good Pamper!

Hello everyone!

I don't know about you but I do like to treat myself to a nice pamper once in a while. Bubble bath, face mask, candles, the lot! I've been a busy bee since the summer holidays have started and so I had decided to have a night to myself to relax...well, before the next week starts!


To start off my pamper night, I run a nice hot bubble bath. Everyone loves a good bubble bath right? No, I didn't spend my time making waves or giving myself a Santa beard, I actually did relax. Lit some candles, put some relaxing tunes on, ahhh it feels like heaven in a tub. I lit my Yankee Candle in White Jasmine and a Rose candle from Next which when put together, smell amazing. They have that sort of relaxing smell, that sort of...relaxes you?


My hair care routine, if I'm honest, isn't that interesting. At the time when I had taken these photos, I was currently using a shampoo from Aldi called Carino Provive Anti-Breakage shampoo. Even though it wasn't a high, well-known brand, it actually did a pretty damn good job. I have thick hair and there's a lot of it so it does tend to get a bit deflated and damaged. This shampoo lifted my hair up and repaired it. you don't always have to look for the big brands you know! For conditioner, I used this L'Oreal EverSleek Intense Mask. I received this as a Christmas present and have been using it everytime I go in the bath. It is recommended that you use a walnut size amount, however, I do use a little bit more because of my hair type. I massage it into the roots and all the way to the ends of my hair and then clip it up to the top of my head and leave it to work for about 10 minutes. After washing it out, it leaves my hair silky soft. It is by far the best conditioner mask I've used!


For my body, I used the Boots Mango Body Wash. This Mango range is probably one of my favourite bath ranges as it smells delicious and leaves my skin super soft. I use this all over my body and then wash it off with my Cath Kidston flannel. After this, I use another product given to me for Christmas which is the Boutique White Nectarine and Pear Body Scrub. This, my friends, works wonders. The smell is amazing, application is amazing, feels amazing and gives great results.



Now it's time for the post-bath experience. Following the Mango Body Wash, I use the Mango Body Butter. This is my favourite ever body butter. I always feel like my legs look their best after using this. It leaves them looking shiny and soft. A perfect combination! And of course, a pamper night would not be complete without a face mask. The face mask which I use is the Along Came Betty Pure Pores Detox Mask from Tesco. This face mask contains little exfoliating beads with dissolve when you rub it into your skin. Leave it on for 15 minutes and voila! A clean, soft face, just like a baby's bottom...moving on. I complete this night by using my Simple Kind to Skin Hydrating Moisturiser to keep in the moisture. This is just my everyday moisturiser that I've been using for years. Cheap and Effective!

I hope you've enjoyed this post and gives you a bit of an insight into my pamper evenings. They do sometimes change but this is what I've been loving at the moment and although I don't show a big skincare routine here, I do usually on a day-to-day basis. I don't really like to use too much product on my face especially after using a face mask.

Here's a nice photo of me for you to leave on ;-)
Hope you all have a lovely day whatever you're doing and remember to let me know in the comments if you've tried any of these products and what you're pamper nights are like!

Charlotte xxx

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig