Saturday 31 August 2013

My 17th Birthday Outfit!

Hey guys!

My birthday was on Monday and to celebrate, I went out with my family for a lovely meal and then a spot of champagne back at the house. I had an amazing day and although I hardly did anything, I got to spend time with my family and enjoy my first day of being a 17 year old. God I'm getting old.

The next day, I celebrated my birthday with a close group of friends as we went to Pizza Express for a nice evening meal. I thought I'd share with you what I wore that night as I've realised I barely ever do outfit posts and so I thought I'd show all you beautiful readers!



White Dress: Missguided - £14.99
Flower Print Kimono: Internacionale - £22.99
Brown Belt: Primark (as part of a dress)
Aztec Print Bag: Primark
Brown Sandals: Accessorize - £22.00

Hope you're all good!

Charlotte xxx 

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig