Sunday 25 August 2013

Bourjois Cream Blushes...My Thoughts




Top to Bottom: 03 Rose Tender and 02 Healthy Glow
Hey guys!

Bourjois is one of those brands that I've never tried anything from. However, from reading fellow beauty blogs and watching videos, I noticed that Bourjois became a common name mentioned so I thought hey, let's take a look at this and find out why they've suddenly become a beauty blogosphere name. Lately, Bourjois have brought out their cream blush ranges which includes three colours range from a nude to a peachy orange. They retail at £5.99 and have been a huge hit with beauty addicts like myself. Of course, following the blogger hype I thought I'd treat myself one day and headed into Superdrug and bought two: 02 Healthy Glow and 03 Rose Tender.

02 Healthy Glow




Healthy Glow is a great summer blush. Although it looks quite orange in its packaging, it blends to become a more peachy kind of colour. I have relatively pale skin and for my skin tone, a more pinky toned blush is better for me and I didn't know whether this colour would really suit me. However, as I had started using this one in particular and I absolutely loved it! I use a Real Techniques buffing brush to blend it in to my cheeks and it is so pigmented and glowing that it gives a great summer look. Will definitely be wearing this on holiday as I think it would look great with a tan!

Rose Tender


Rose Tender is basically explained by its name. It is a pinky rose colour and goes with every skin tone. It gives a beautiful glow to the cheeks and goes with anything. Perfect for a natural everyday glow. It is very pigmented and is my current go-to blush. This suits me perfectly and is a perfect match with my Benefit High Beam highlighter. This one is definitely recommended, I love it so much that I've nearly hit the bottom. This is what happens when you fall in love with make up...

Have you tried any of the Bourjois cream blushes? Which one is your favourite? Let me know!

Charlotte Jones xxx

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig