Friday 18 April 2014

Asymmetric Dresses/Skorts || Spring Trends 2014

This style has become very popular recently and I often see many people wearing it both day and night. I thought I'd combine asymmetric dresses together with skorts for the next instalment of my Spring Trends 2014, as I feel like they're quite similar in style. You could wear these items through the day with a pair of standard black tights and boots or dress it up by getting those legs out and combining them with some of your favourite heels. I've wanted to try this style so I've made a cheeky purchase of the monochrome dogtooth print dress from New Look (whoops).

Celesse Wrap Over Asymmetric Skirt - Missguided - £14.99
Hot Pink Belted Skort - Miss Selfridge - £35.99
Metallic Sunflower Skort - Topshop - £42.00

Charlotte xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig