Friday 5 April 2013

Is that the best nude nail polish I see? Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Lychee



Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Lychee

Hello everyone!

For ages I've been trying to find the perfect nude nail polish. One that is long lasting, super pigmented and so natural. Across the blogosphere, I've read many blog posts about the new Barry M Gelly Hi Shine range and thought I should give them a go. The one colour that stood out to me and many beauty bloggers out there is Lychee, which is a nude colour.

Unlike other nude colours, this one has a slight yellow undertone making it quite beige compared to the normal pink or brown undertone that most have. It is very pigmented and has such a strong colour. One of the main the points that I love the most about this nail polish is the fact that it doesn't need many coats. After one coat, the colour is applied flawlessly and with an extra coat on it just adds that little bit more. I usually apply two coats and I noticed that it lasted up to 4 days without chipping, which is pretty good compared to other nail polishes that usually chip within 24 hours!

I'm going to be honest, when I first heard of the range I thought there would be more to the nail polish. For example, a totally different texture of something hence the name 'gelly'. My friend and I were trying to figure out for ages what the big deal about the range was. However, I shan't complain as it is one of the best nail polishes I own. Oh I do love Barry M.

Speak soon!

Charlotte xxx
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig