Sunday 14 April 2013

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Pink Blush




Hello lovely people!

So today I thought I'd share with you my thoughts on the Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Pink Blush. I recently posted a blog post about my top 4 spring lipsticks where I briefly reviewed this product. However, since you are all beautiful and deserve to know more about this wonderful product, I thought I'd expand on that brief review and giver you all a deeper insight to the lipstick.

I bought this lipstick with no intention of buying it in the first place. Before work one day I popped into Superdrug and they had a 3 for 2 offer on Rimmel products. I was aiming to buy a primer and a powder and I thought I couldn't just leave with 2 products when I could get another for free! I mean, who would do that anyway?! Randomly, I picked up this lipstick without knowing what beauty lay ahead. I fell in love. I have to say, at the moment this is my favourite lipstick. It goes with everything and is part of both my everyday and evening looks. It is a bright pink colour and very pigmented. The colour lasts a long time and the texture is so creamy, it applies perfectly to the lips. It also has a slight sheen to it which also makes it feel quite moisturising as it glides on. I find that it doesn't smudge or spill into the cracks of the lips and gives and even, full coverage finish. I've always been a pink lipstick girl and I didn't expect to fall in love with a bright colour like this. You can buy it from any drugstore, Superdrug or Boots, at a price of £4.99.




Hope you all have a lovely evening!

Charlotte xxx
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig