Sunday 9 February 2014

Revlon Lip Butters in Wild Watermelon and Strawberry Shortcake || Review







The Revlon Lip Butters are one of my favourite lip products from the drugstore. I began my 'lip butter collection' back in the summer of 2013, with my first being 'Juicy Papaya'. In fact, this was my first ever product that I had bought from Revlon so you know, I thought I'd buy some more. I had a mini make up haul back at the beginning of January and saw that there was an offer on in Boots which was two for £10 on Revlon Lip Butters so I thought, oh go on Charlotte, you need more...

I bought two: Wild Watermelon and Strawberry Shortcake. Wild Watermelon is a bright red, perfect for summer and Strawberry Shortcake is a neutral baby pink, great for adding a hint of colour. I apply these on to the lips and sometimes dab them in to create a more subtle and natural effect. They are very pigmented, which is surprising for a lip butter, however still maintain a nice sheen. The products are moisturising and very easy to apply as they have a very creamy consistency and actually feel like they're doing good for my lips.

I've been wearing Strawberry Shortcake a lot recently as it's the perfect colour to finish of a natural look. I love wearing Wild Watermelon for a splash of colour if I don't feel like doing much on my eyes. They're priced at £7.99 from Boots or Superdrug and I would highly recommend buying them. I definitely need more for my collection.

Charlotte xxx

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig