Sunday 2 February 2014

What's In My Bag || Winter

Hello Everyone!


I've been meaning to do a post like this for ages now and so I thought why not spend my night writing my own for you all to read. The 'what's in my bag' tag has always been a favourite read of mine - probably because I'm nosey but shhh, no one needs to know that!

My bag is from Marks and Spencer and cost £35, however I still had gift cards left over from Christmas and so in the end only had to pay a tenner! Bargain! I normally use this bag for weekends, if I'm going shopping let's say, rather than for sixth form because it would just get wrecked from all my books. I usually keep the same items in my bag and just throw stuff in when I need to. I hate having an unorganised bag so I try and keep it as neat as possible but, like every girl, it just never happens.


  • Iphone 5C - White - My one and only.
  • Purse - Cath Kidston - Full of receipts.
  • Diary - Paperchase - I like to be organised.
  • Pen - Paperchase - An essential!
  • Notebook - TK Maxx - Incase I need to jot down some blog ideas or make a few lists.
  • Make Up Bag - Urban Outfitters - I'm a girl, this is a must:
    - MAC Studio Fix Concealer
    - Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
    - Maybelline Falsies Mascara
    - Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick 'Let's Get Naked'
    - Real Techniques Powder Brush
    - Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush (Concealer)
  • Hat and Gloves - Accessorize - Well, it is winter.
  • Mirror - Cath Kidston - To check that face of yours.
  • Emergency Kit - Cath Kidston - A life saver, something always happens when I'm out and I stress that I need something:
    - Plasters
    - Paracetamol
    - Travel Sickness Tablets
    - Tissues
    - Hand Sanitizer
    - Hand Cream
    - Lip Balm
    - Soothers
  • Deodrant/Spray - Just incase you start to get a bit smelly.
Charlotte xxx

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig