Tuesday 18 February 2014

MAC Studio Fix Concealer || Review







I love having a flawless base to work with and having the right concealer makes a huge difference. I've been wanting the MAC Studio Fix Concealer for a long time now and I've heard a mix of reviews over it so I thought I'd give it a try for myself. I bought this with some Christmas gift cards as well so it was a bargain, usually priced at £15.00!

I have this in the shade NW15, which I think is the lightest shade in the collection. The girl at the MAC stand picked this out for me and I have to say it is the perfect shade for my skin. The consistency of the concealer is quite quite thick but slightly creamy. At first, I wasn't to keen on the thickness of the product but as I got used to wearing it I found that it worked quite well on particular areas of my skin. I would use this mainly on blemishes or any specific redness I have around my face, mainly around my nose. I find that it can be quite heavy for an under eye concealer and I prefer to use my Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, which is a liquid form. However, the colour of this is great for brightening my under eye circles and it does give good coverage, but I have found that it doesn't last as long as my Collection concealer and can tend to crease slightly, which is a no no!

Have you tried MAC Studio Fix Concealer? What's your favourite concealer?

Charlotte xxx

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig