Friday 5 September 2014

Thank you Daniel Wellington for my new beauty







For my 18th birthday, a new little baby came into my life. It's perfect, what I've wanted for ages and looks so pretty. Okay, it's a watch but seriously though, I get excited over these things! I've been wanting a watch from Daniel Wellington for ages because I saw that they sell the perfect brown leather watches that I've been loving. Everyone seems to be getting Michael Kors watches recently which I find nice but if I'm honest, they're not me at all. The range at Daniel Wellington is amazing and I decided to get the Classic Cardiff Lady which has a medium toned brown leather wristband and a rose gold face. I didn't want a watch to light because I feel that they look weird on my wrist, probably because I'm too pale. The rose gold features are beautiful, I'm a big fan of rose gold and have been looking for a watch with this detailing on and I found my perfect match. The face is large enough for me but not too big that it looks oversized on my wrist. Another good point is that usually with watches I have to drill an extra hole but with this one, there's plenty to fit all size wrists so it fit perfectly!

Have you tried any Daniel Wellington watches?

Charlotte xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig