Monday 1 September 2014

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation Review


First pumped...
When first applied...
With full make up...

I've always been a fan of the Bourjois Healthy Mix range and after trying the Healthy Mix Foundation I thought that there could be no other better foundation. I was wrong. I've wanted to try the Healthy Mix Serum for a while now and was even intending to buy it when I bought the foundation but I always thought £10 was a bit much, I'm obviously a cheapskate. However, as I was shopping in my local shopping centre I stopped off at one of the little make up stands where they sell discounted make up and I spotted this foundation. I've seen it before on these stands but there wasn't many shades until last week. I'VE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY. There was loads of shades for £3.99...£3.99!!! As you can tell I was slightly excited...

So obviously I bought it and it was probably the best decision I've made. Ever since I started wearing this foundation a lot of people have noticed a difference and complimented the way my make up looks (brownie points for them) so I thought it must be good! The serum isn't as full coverage as the Healthy Mix Foundation however it is buildable. It says that it gives 16-hour radiance with instant anti-fatigue therapy and I can easily say that it's great for waking up my skin, I found that out when I used it the day after my 18th birthday night out when I needed a little help looking more alive...

I use the shade 52 Vanilla which is perfect for my skin shade in the summer as I have a bit more colour but I think once my tan has faded I'll have to move to the lightest shade, #paleskinproblems. Like I said the coverage is buildable and as you can see from the first picture, I don't need that much concealer for blemishes but a little bit more for my dark circles. The finish is slightly dewy and very long lasting. It feels very smooth on the skin and I can easily apply it using my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, giving it a flawless finish

Overall I'm very impressed with this foundation! It's usually £10.99 from either Boots or Superdrug but if you have any discounted make up stands close by I would definitely look there!

Charlotte xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig