Monday 29 September 2014

Stila's 'In The Light' Eyeshadow Palette Review








Right to Left: Bare, Kitten, Bliss, Sunset, Sandstone


Right to Left: Bubbly, Glided Gold, Luster, Night Sky, Ebony

Oh I love a good eyeshadow palette, and when I catch my eye on something pretty, I want it. A couple of months ago I had a 20% off voucher for Marks and Spencers, so immediately I went to the beauty section. I came across a Stila stand, which I've never seen in M&S before, and was looking at the 'In the Light' palette which I've heard so many good things about. I didn't know whether this product would be in the 20% offer so I took it to the till with my fingers crossed to see if it was and HALLELUJAH IT WAS. 

The eyeshadows are a range of neutral browns, golds and nudes with a couple of darker colours, the perfect palette for a girl like myself! It has a variety of shimmers and mattes and this palette is great for travelling, especially if you don't want to take so many products with you. The eyeshadows are quite creamy but highly pigmented, meaning there is some falldown particularly with the darker shades but this is easily brushed away. I particularly like using sandstone and sunset all over my lid with a mixture of bliss and bare in the outer corner and crease to create a natural make up look. They easily blend with eachother and are long lasting.

The packaging is a simple, rose gold coloured box with a mirror inside as well as a cute little quote saying 'believe in the beauty of the future.' As well as the eyeshadows, there is also a black pencil eyeliner (which I forgot to take a picture of *face palm*) however, I'm not too keen on this. I used it once and the pencil end snapped so I'm not too impressed with that, I do apologise Stila. 

Overall, I 'm very impressed with this palette and would highly recommend it to anybody! The eyeshadows are perfect for those who don't like to go too out there with their make up and prefer a more natural everyday look. You can buy the Stila 'In the Light' palette or any other 'In the...' palettes from Marks and Spencer or any other department and beauty store for £25 which is a good price considering the product you're getting!

Charlotte xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig