Tuesday 27 October 2015

My Top 5 Online Fashion Websites

I'm a sucker for online shopping. I'm one of those people that will be given something really important to do and within 5 minutes of starting that task, my laptop turns into a catalogue of fashionness and I completely forget what I was meant to be doing. I do love a good online browse though (and occasionally buy when I'm not chicken enough to spend my money). I think there's nothing better than lying in bed, in your pjs with a cup of tea and scrolling through numerous websites looking at dresses, jumpers and everything else for hours. And think about it, it's much better looking at the sales in the comfort of your home than having to put up with people pushing past you in the shops right? I have been really loving 5 websites in particular recently, many of them which are pretty well known and I have used for a long time with one that I have only just discovered. I have loved clothes from every one of these websites, that I have bought, and so I thought I'd share with you my most loved fashion websites.

Missguided


I think most of you will have heard of Missguided. I remember discovering this shop ages ago. It was one of those things that you feel like you discovered before everyone else, you know what I mean? but anyway, I frikin love this shop. I've never been disappointed with anything that I have ordered from here. It is pretty affordable but also great value for money. Their cheapest delivery is £4.00, which in my opinion is a little bit on the pricey side. However, if you visit the site regularly or sign up to their email subscription you can easily find out about all the deals they have going on. Every week their is usually an offer, whether it be 20% of coats and jackets or £1.99 delivery on everything. That is what I love the most about them. Their student discount is usually 10% but at the moment they are offering 15% which takes that little bit extra money off your bill. The quality of their clothes is always on point and washes great too. I have a range of clothes from Missguided from casual t-shirts to party dresses and I have never had to complain about anything!

Miss Pap


This is quite a recent favourite of mine and a website that I don't think gets enough recognition. I noticed a few smaller Youtubers talking about this brand in their videos and so I thought I'd give them a browse and it's safe to say, I was very impressed. They have some amazing clothes on their which you could find in places like Topshop but for a much cheaper price. I haven't actually bought anything from here before so I can't comment on the quality of the clothes but they do look promising. I have made a little bit of a wishlist though so I'm sure I'll be buying from them soon. Their cheapest delivery is £3.99, which is similar to Missguided and many other shops and they unfortunately do not do student discount. However, the prices you have to pay for the clothes themselves makes up for this and I am looking forward to trying some of them in the future.



Pretty Little Thing is, again, a recent favourite of mine however, I've known about it for a long time. The clothes are very similar to that of Missguided, as well as the prices but I do find that Pretty Little Thing are slightly cheaper. Like Missguided, they do so many offers. I find that everytime I go onto the website there's something different and I'm always obsessed with what they have on their. They do student discount too and at the moment 20% which is perfect! Their cheapest delivery is £1.99 which is an absolute bargain! I do really love this website and it has so many dupes for highstreet styles.



Boohoo is such an inexpensive brand and that's what I love about them. Like Pretty Little Thing and Missguided they do amazing offers and do 10% student discount which is always a bonus. Their cheapest delivery is £3.99 which is pretty standard for most online shops. however, they do seem to always have deals on their delivery which is great because I sometimes get put off buying clothes when delivery is too much! So basically I'd rather pay £30 for a dress than £3.99 for delivery, that's my logic guys. The clothes are really good quality as well, I recently bought a playsuit for £18.00 and it was the exact dupe for one that I had been wanting from Topshop which is £50 and it was so comfy. I saved a good few pennies there!



ASOS is shop that we all know and love. I've loved it for a long time. Unlike the others I've mentioned, it has a range of items that aren't necessarily their own. They stock many different brands; both designer and highstreet and therefore have a huge price range. They do student discount at 10% and their cheapest delivery is £3.00 but free for orders over £20. I've ordered a lot from ASOS in the past and currently have an order on the way and I have never had any trouble with them whatsoever. It's good that they stock items like Jack Wills, New Look etc, as certain items might not be available in their own stores and looking on ASOS is always a good idea. It's also a great way to add on student discount to brands that don't actually offer discount in their own stores or websites.

Which online fashion websites do you love?

Charlotte xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig