Thursday 12 February 2015

If You're Having Girl Problems...

If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and...yeah I bet you sang this song when you read this title. It's been stuck in my head all day. ANYWAY, I love reading Buzzfeed style posts. Whenever I scroll down my Twitter feed there are always different articles and accounts that I could totally relate to and I sometimes find myself blowing more out of my nose than usual when I find something pretty funny. Because let's be honest, we don't all 'lol' unless something is hilarious and that is some serious shit.

As a girl, I experience SEVERAL problems on a daily basis. This is normal, I'm a girl. Boys don't seem to realise that being a girl is probably one of the hardest things to face in life. Feeling like you're being stabbed in the stomach every month, stressing out over everything (or in my case, when there are no teabags left) and literally wanting to shave all of your hair off when one tiny bit won't go right. Dear boys, the harsh reality is, you probably don't want to be around us most of the time but you're going to have to deal with it. 

1. We all have those days where we don't want to talk to anybody and care about nothing.


2. When a girl walks into a party wearing the same outfit as you.


3. But you know damn well that you look better anyway.


4. It's okay to get stressed over the smallest things.


5. That look on your face when the person you don't like sits next to you.


6. The anger that you have when you save up money to buy that dress you wanted and it goes out of stock.


7. But it's fine cause we'll probably buy two more to make up for it.


8. Maybe we think we're going to be the next Jennifer Ennis but tbh we'd rather lie in bed with pizza watching Netflix. 


9. There'll be times where we don't give a shit about people or life.


10. But there will also be times where you think why on earth certain things happen in life.


11. There are daily struggles...


12. And there are people that you have to fake being nice to.


13. This is okay too...


14. But when your period strikes at the worst time, this is not okay.


15. But when it's all over, we can be grateful for the rest of the month we have free.


Charlotte xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig